Mc. Aloo Tikki Burger By Milind Yadav
Mc. Aloo Tikki Burger
This is a recipe of potatoes and it can be served for 5-6 people can be made in 2 hours or 120 minutes in breakfast. It's full Mc. Donalds style.Read More
- 8-9 Potatoes
- 500 ml of oil
- Red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, salt
- Fresh Peas
- 3-4 Tomatoes and onions
- Burger buns
- Red food colour
- Green and Red chutney
- In a pressure cooker, place 8-9 potatoes and boil it on high flame for 10 mins or until it boils completely.
- Take out all the potatoes and let it cool down.
- Now put all the potatoes in freezer for 6-7 hours.After 6-7 hours take it out, peel and mash it.
- In a pan, heat some oil and put red chili powder, coriander powder, dry mango powder, salt, turmeric powder and cumin powder and cook it for 1-2 minutes.
- After 1 min place the mashed potatoes and frozen peas or you can get fresh peas you can also place it and cook for 5-10 minutes.
- After 5 mins take a masher and mash the potatoes once again completely.
- Take a plastic polythene and put the mixture, close it from all the ends with rubber band.
- Cut it down into shape of tikki's.
- Take 3 onions and 3 tomatoes and cut it down into pieces and soak it in water.
- Take burger buns and cook it in little oil on the pan.
- Take 500 ml oil and cook the tikki's in it.
- Take some mayonnaise and put some orange food colour and mix it well and make sauce .
- Take Burger buns put sauce, onions, tomatoes and the the tikki and again tomatoes, onions, sauce and again the Burger bun.
- Serve it with some red and green chutney.