Mazedaar Makhana By Shazia Khan
When you think about snacks to munch on, what are your options? Chips, Popcorn, pakodas? Chef Shazia Khan presents a snack recipe using makhanas that you can munch on without any guilt.Read More
- 3 tbsp desi ghee
- 2 cups lotus seeds
- 1 tbsp desi ghee
- 1/2 cup fresh coconut chips
- 1/4 cup ground nuts
- 20 gm cashew nuts
- 20 gm almonds
- 1/4 cup roasted gram
- 20 gm raisins
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dry red chillies
- 12 curry leaves
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- pinch of hing
- 2 tsp powdered sugar
- Heat oil in a kadai or thick pan.
- Add the phool makhana and roast on medium-low flame.
- There will not be much of color change.
- Remove in a bowl.
- In the same oil, dry roast coconut chips, ground nuts, cashews, almonds, roasted gram and raisins.
- Remove them in a bowl.
- In the same kadai, add red chilies, curry leaves, turmeric powder and hing.
- Add all the fried ingredients and toss salt and sugar powder to it.
- Toss quickly 3-4 times.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Store in airtight container and serve makhana chivda as required.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.