Mawa Petha is mostly made during festivals. This delicacy takes its cue from the famous Agra Ka Petha with a mawa twist. Chef Ranveer Brar shares the mawa petha recipe that will be a hit in your household.Read More
- 250 gm grainy mawa
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 50 gm Sugar
- 1 tbsp pistachios
- dry fruits
- 200 gm sugar
- Warm ghee in thick bottom pan and highly roast mawa.
- Add Sugar in mawa and mix well till Sugar is dissolved.
- Add finafly chopped pistachios, mix well and swich off flame.
- Cool down the mixture and spread it on a flate tray and shape in rectangular block.
- Refrigerate the mawa block.
- In a another pan make Sugar syrup.
- Cut the mawa block into 3 to 4 pieces and put them on wire mash.
- Pour the Sugar syrup over mawa pieces and refrigerate them till Sugar hardens.
- Garnish with edible silver spray, mint sprin, chopped pistachios, almonds.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.