Mawa Baati may look like Gulab Jamun, but one bite of this baati and you know that this dish is different. Chef Ranveer Brar shares a step-by-step recipe for this amazing dessert.Read More
- 1 cup khoya
- 2 tbsp milk powder
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder
- dry fruits
- In a bowl beat khoya add milk powder and all purpose flour, arrowroot powder.
- Mix well and make a dough. make balls of dough.
- Seal and roll into a ball again.
- Heat ghee in a pan and deep fry till brown.
- Make a sugar syrup and put baati in sugar syrup.
- Soak for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Drizzle some sugar syrup and sprinkle gold dust.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.