Matthe By Ajay Chopra
Matthe is a traditional sweet in Himachal Pradesh which is made when the bride and groom's family sends out the wedding invites. Made with simple ingredients, Matthe is a crisp and sweet cookie that can be easily made at home.Read More
- 1 cup jaggery
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 cup wheat flour
- 2 tbsp ghee
- pinch of salt
- For garnish:
- powdered sugar
- For jaggery syrup, add water in a heated pan.
- Add jaggery and let it melt.
- In a bowl, add wheat flour, salt, ghee and mix it.
- Add jaggery syrup and prepare a dough.
- Let the dough rest for an hour.
- Make small puri of the dough.
- Deep fry it in the oil until it turns golden brown.
- Garnish with powdered sugar and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.