Mathura Pedhe Chocolate Truffle By Rakhee Vaswani
Mathura Pedhe Chocolate Truffle
A modern, chocolate twist to the classic Mathura peda, this dessert is sure to surprise your guests and family with each biteRead More
- 1 cup chocolate
- 1 silicone mould
- 1 tbsp chopped pistachio
- 1 tbsp cranberries
- 1 tbsp almond slivers
- 1 tbsp chopped hazelnuts
- 1 tbsp black raisins
- 5 to 6 mathura peda
- 1 foil sheet
- edible bronzer for dusting
- icing sugar for dusting
- To make chocolate shells fill a silicone mould with melted chocolate and tap gently.
- Upturn the mould to remove excess molten chocolate so that only a thin layer is left behind.
- Refrigerate for 10 to 15 mins.
- To make chocolate sheet, spread the chocolate on a flat silicone mat, sprinkle chopped pistachio, cranberries, almond slivers, chopped hazelnuts, black raisins.
- Refrigerate to set the chocolate, carefully demould the chocolate shells from the silicone mould, take a piece of the Mathura peda and place in the centre of one chocolate shell, cover it with another chocolate shell and seal it with melted chocolate, refrigerate for 5 to 10 mins to seal the edges.
- Once set, remove the mathura peda filled chocolate balls and dip them in the melted chocolate.
- Wrap each chocolate ball loosely in foil and refrigerate for 10 to 15 minutes. Unwrap the chocolate balls and dust them with edible bronzer with a brush.
- Plate the Mathura chocolate balls in a serving dish and break the dry fruit infused chocolate sheet into small pieces and arrange them on the plate.
- Dust with icing sugar and enjoy!.
Explore our Popular Stories.