Mathri Samosa By Ranveer Brar
A delicious twist to samosas served with an equally yummy accompaniment.Read More
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 cup refined flour
- 2 tbsp ghee
- 1 tsp carom seeds
- crushed black pepper
- salt & water
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds
- 2-3 pinches dry fenugreek leaves
- 1 cup bhujiya
- 1 tsp raw mango powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- In a mixing bowl add wheat flour, refined flour, ghee, carom seeds, salt, crushed black pepper and water. Knead it well to form a dough. Allow it to rest for 10 minutes.
- For the stuffing: In a saucepan, dry roast cumin seeds, dry fenugreek leaves, bhujiya, raw mango powder and red chilli powder.
- Blend them in a mixer grinder and transfer it into a bowl.
- Take small portion of dough and roll it into an oval shape. Now cut it horizontally into two equal parts using a knife.
- Grease it with water and make cones out of it. Then stuff the prepared mixture into the cone and give it a shape of a samosa.
- Deep fry the samosa in hot oil. Fry until they turn crispy and golden brown.
- For the garnishing: Roll out the remaining dough and cut long strips.
- Deep fry them until they turn golden brown. Serve the Mathri and samosa with pickle.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.