Mathri Cookies By Ranveer Brar
Flaky, buttery mathri cookies make a tasty and a healthy snack.Read More
- 250 gm refined flour
- 1 tsp roasted cumin seeds
- ½ tsp carom seed powder
- ½ tsp fennel powder
- 125 gm butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- crushed black pepper to taste
- For serving
- jaljeera drink as required
- In a mixing bowl add refined flour. Add roasted cumin seeds salt, crushed black pepper, carom seed powder, and fennel powder.
- Add butter and mix the ingredients well. Add baking powder and then add water. Knead a soft dough. Using small portions of the dough, prepare the cookies.
- Arrange them on a baking tray. Pre heat the oven at 180'C and bake the cookies for 15 to 17 minutes.
- Fill shot glasses with jaljeera drink. Place the glasses in a plate.
- Place a cookie on the rim of every shot glass.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.