Treat yourself to one of India's oldest kebabs made using sliced mutton. To add a smoky flavour, the meat is cooked using a charcoal bowl containing cinnamon sticks and cloves.Read More
- For Mass Ka Sula: 500 gm thinly sliced mutton
- 3 hot coal
- 1 cinnamon stick
- ½ tsp cloves
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 1 tbsp raw papaya paste
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic paste
- ¼ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ¼ tsp turmeric powder
- ¼ tsp cinnamon powder
- ¼ tsp crushed powder
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp fried onion paste
- 2 tbsp fried cashew paste
- Procedure to make Mass ka Sula: Beat the thinly sliced mutton from opposite side of the knife.
- Add the mutton in a bowl.
- In between the chicken bowl place the heated charcoal bowl.
- In the charcoal bowl add cinnamon stick, cloves, ghee to add a smoky flavour.
- Cover the bowl with a lid.
- In the mutton add raw papaya paste and mix it well.
- Add ginger - garlic paste mix it well and leave it for 15 mins.
- To marinate Sula, add salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, cinnamon powder, crushed cloves, lemon juice and mix it well.
- Add fried onion paste, fried cashew paste and mix it well , Add the Sula in the satay and cook it in the tandoor.
- Brush ghee on it.
- To garnish Mass ka Sula add sliced onions, green chilli, lemon wedge, fried brown onions and spicy Sula is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.