Masoor Dal Khichadi By Vishaka Chavan
Masoor Dal Khichadi
Khichadi is a very easy, simple yet tasty recipe. It can be made healthy by adding veggies in it and can be a one dish meal too. This is a real quick recipe and can be made using just 1 cooker. You can try this recipe at home and drop a comment for meRead More
- 4 tbsp Rice
- 4 tbsp Masoor dal
- Turmeric powder
- Red chili powder
- Coriander powder
- Garam masala
- Salt to taste, Finely chopped Onion, Finely chopped Tomato
- For Tadka
- Oil. Mustrd seeds. Cumin seeds.
- Curry leaves
- Grated Garlic
- Dry red chilies
- Take rice in one cooker pot.
- Wash and soak masoor dal over night. Add masoor dal into rice.
- Wash dal and rice well with water.
- Add turmeric powder, red chili powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt, onion, tomato, water and mix everything well together.
- For Tadka Heat up oil in tadka pan. Add mustard seeds and let them pop up.
- Add cumin seeds and let it splutter. Add dry red chilies and mix well.
- Add hing, curry leaves, garlic and fry until it gets light golden color.
- Add dry red chilies and mix well.
- Add this tadka on each khichadi and all three khichadi are all ready.