Masala Pav By LF Team
This quick and easy recipe of Mumbai's popular street snack will leave you craving for more of such masala stuffed pavs. Yes, it's spicy and tasty to a point that it will make you drool!Read More
- 2 pavs
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2-4 chopped garlic cloves
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1 chopped capsicum
- 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- 1 tbsp pav bhaji masala
- 1/2 cup water
- a few chopped coriander leaves
- Melt butter in a pan. Throw in chopped garlic and onions. Saute till golden brown.
- Add in chopped tomatoes and cook till the tomatoes soften. Put in the chopped capsicum and saute for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle the red chilli powder, pav bhaji masala, and salt. Adjust the seasoning as per your liking.
- Pour water and cook the mixture for a couple of minutes and then sprinkle the chopped coriander leaves.
- Now for the pav, cook the inner side while coating it with the masala in the pan. Flip and cook the outside as well, topped with masala.
- Garnish the masala pav with coriander leaves and serve hot.
Explore our Popular Stories.