Masala Papad Taco with Achari Chicken By Ranveer Brar
Masala Papad Taco with Achari Chicken
This Mexican recipe in Indian style is something which can turn a monotonous meal into something exotic. Get ready to earn loads of compliments as the guests will surely be delighted with this amazing recipe.Read More
- 1 tbsp garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger
- ½ cup onion
- 2 tsp mango pickle
- ½ cup tomato
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- 300 gm chicken breast
- ¼ cup red bell pepper
- coriander leaves
- spring onions
- 3 to 4 papad
- mint leaves
- green apple
- Procedure to make Masala Papad Taco with Achari Chicken: In a bowl add chopped garlic, ginger, onion, salt and mix it.
- Add mango pickle and stir it.
- Add finely chopped tomatoes, red chilli powder and mix it.
- Finely chop the chicken. Add the chicken to the achari masala and toss it. Add water and let it cook. Add red bell pepper and mix it. Add freshly chopped coriander leaves, spring onion greens and mix it.
- Roast papad on a gas stove.
- Roll the papad on a rolling pin.
- Stuff the masala in it.
- To garnish add flavoured curd, chopped onions, nylon sev, slices of green apple, mint leaves, red chilli powder and Masala Papad Taco with Achari Chicken is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.