Masala Flat Bread By Gautam Mehrishi
Masala Flat Bread
This masala bread contains assorted peppers, olives, onions and is served with red pepper.Read More
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 2 tsp all spice powder
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp paprika powder
- ½ tsp black pepper corn
- 1 tbsp soften butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ cup milk
- 1 purple pepper
- 1 yellow pepper
- 1 red pepper
- 1 green pepper and 1 bell pepper
- 1 onion
- 6 to 8 black olives
- a few chives
- flex seeds
- In a bowl add all purpose flour, salt, all spice powder, cumin powder, paprika powder, black pepper corn and mix well.
- Add soften butter, olive oil, milk and knead dough, slice purple pepper, yellow pepper, red pepper, green pepper and bell pepper, slice bell bell pepper and onion, cut black olives into four pieces.
- Dust all purpose flour on work surface.
- Roll the dough and cut sides.
- Place on baking tray, brush olive oil, place chopped peppers, onions and olives, arrange slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle dill powder, brush olive oil on side of bread.
- Fold sides of dough, Place few chives, dust all purpose flour.
- Sprinkle flex seeds, spray olive oil.
- Bake at 150 C for 12 to 14 minutes, wrap bread in a butter paper.
- Serve with red pepper and chives.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.