Masala Chola with panner By Deep06 Sandhu
Masala Chola with panner
@13 YEAR OLD CHEF🔪🍽🍴 #Dhaba style Punjabi chola #famous street food.Read More
- ●Kabuli Chana :-2 cups
- ●Oil:- 3 tablespoons
- ●Ginger-Garlic paste:-2 taespoons
- ●Tomatoes:- 4,puree
- ●Water:- 4 cups
- ●Coriander seeds:-2 tablespoons
- ●Cumin seeds 2 taespoons
- ●Red chilli powder:- 2teaspoons
- ●Turmeric powder :- 1/4 teaspoons
- ●Garam masala :-1 teaspoon
- ● Green Coriander leaves:- 1cup,chopped
- ● Lemon :- 1
- ●Paneer Cubes :- 1.5 cups
- Soak kabuli chana in 3 cups of water overnight and pressure cook it .
- Grind together coriander seeds, Cumin seeds , red chilli powder and turmeric powder and 1 tablespoon of cooked chana into a fine paste .
- In a Karahi, heat oil and sautè chopped onions till they turn golden brown.Now add paste made in step 2 along with tomatoes and saute for another minute.
- Add the remaining boiled chana , 3 cup of water , garam masala and salt. Mix well and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with Coriander leaves , Green chillies , sliced onions and Diced lemons .
- Add panner on the top.
- SERVE HOT🔥🔥.
- Enjoy with BHATURAS & LASSI.