Masala Chi Cookies By Rakhee Vaswani
Masala Chi Cookies
A perfect accompaniment for tea, these crunchy cookies are extremely easy to make and taste divineRead More
- 80 gm butter
- 100 gm brown sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup refined flour
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 1 tbsp masala chai powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp soda
- 30 gm oats
- In a bowl add butter brown sugar, egg yolk, add vanilla extract and beat it.
- In a small bowl, add flour, milk powder, masala chai powder, baking powder and soda.
- Mix it and sieve it well. In the bowl containing butter and sugar mixture, add dry ingredients and beat it.
- Make dough and shape it into small round tikis of same size. Roll it in oats.
- Bake it in a pre heated oven at 180 C for 15 20 min.
- Masala chai cookies are ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.