Masala Cheese Cookies By Rakhee Vaswani
Masala Cheese Cookies
Are you bored eating sweet cookies? Then this savoury cookie recipe is just for you. Chef Rakhee Vaswani shares a detailed recipe of masala cheese cookies. Follow this recipe and make these cookies at home.Read More
- 37.5 gm butter
- 1 1/2 tbsp fresh cream
- 40 gms grated cheese
- 75 gms flour
- 1/4 tsp mustard powder
- 1/4 tsp red chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 5 tbsp milk
- 2 tbsp poppy seeds
- Take a bowl, add 37.5 gm butter, 1 & 1/2 fresh cream, 40 gms grated cheese and mash well.
- In another bowl, take 75 gms flour and add 1/4 tsp mustard powder, 1/4 tsp red chilli powder, 1 tsp garam masala, 1/4 tsp baking powder and mix well.
- Add the flour mix to the cream and cheese bowl and mix well.
- Now knead the dough and it a shape.
- Wrap the dough in a butter paper and refrigerate for 15 minutes.
- Cut into discs and flatten them.
- Brush them with milk and sprinkle poppy seeds.
- Bake it in a preheated oven at 160-170'C for 10-15 minutes.
- Masala cheese cookies are ready.
Explore our Popular Stories.