Masala Cheese Chilli Toast
Tingle your taste-buds with a vibrant flavour and wonderful texture. Try this Masala Cheese Chilli Toast topped with a cheesy and spicy mixture of cheese, capsicum and green chillies. It will burst in your mouth with oodles of flavours.Read More
- 1/2 cup paneer
- 1 cup grated processed cheese
- 1 cup onions
- 1 cup chopped capsicum
- 4-6 chopped green chilies
- 2 tsp coriander
- 4 brown bread slices
- In a bowl, add a cup of processed cheese, (finely-chopped) onions, capsicum, green chillies and coriander leaves mix them well.
- On a slice of brown bread, spread the masala cheese chilli mixture.
- Place the bread onto the baking tray and pre-heat the oven at 180 degree celsius and bake until the cheese begins to melt.
- Your masala cheese chilli toast is ready to be served.
Explore our Popular Stories.