Masala Chai Parfait
Bored of the usual chai and biscuit combination? This chai dessert recipe is enough to make you drool with just one look. Surprise your guests with this amazing recipe at your next tea party.Read More
- 4 to 5 tea leaves
- 1 tsp clove powder
- 1 tsp chai masala
- 1 tsp ginger
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 10 glucose biscuits
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 2 tbsp berry compote
- Procedure to make Masala Chai Parfait: In a heated saucepan add water, tea leaves, clove powder, chai masala, grated ginger, cardamom powder and mix it.
- Strain the chai in a bowl and add sugar.
- In a glass add crushed glucose biscuits.
- In another bowl add whipped cream, add tea in the whipped cream and mix it well.
- Add some more whipped cream and mix it well.
- Add chai, whipped cream, crushed glucose biscuits in the glass.
- For plating, place the glass on a tray, in an empty small glass add crushed glucose biscuits, berry compote.
- To garnish Masala Chai Parfait, add berry compote on the parfait, sprinkle some cardamom powder and is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.