Masala Cabbage Wraps By Gautam Mehrishi
Masala Cabbage Wraps
These cabbage wraps contain carrots, turnips, potatoes and rajma.Read More
- 1 large cabbage
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion
- 1 tsp all spice powder
- 1 tsp black pepper corn
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 carrot
- 1 turnip
- 1 potato
- 1 cup boiled kidney beans
- 1 cup boiled and ground lentil
- 1 cup water
- 1 tsp paprika powder
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp red chilli powder
- Take out cabbage leaves, heat olive oil in a pan, add grated onion, salt, all spice powder, black pepper corn, mustard seeds and saute the mixture.
- Add grated carrot, turnip, potato and mix well.
- Add boiled kidney beans, boiled and ground lentil and pour water.
- Add red chilli powder and white pepper powder.
- Put filling into the cabbage leaves.
- Seal using satay stick, heat olive oil in a pan, add turmeric powder and red chilli powder and mix well.
- Cook on each side of cabbage parcel for 2 to 3 minutes, cut cabbage wrap.
- Garnish with pea soot and red boiled kidney.
Explore our Popular Stories.