Masala Baati By Ajay Chopra
Hot and spicy Masala Baati stuffed with paneer and peas straight from the land of the Royals -- Rajasthan. While garnishing it, pour ghee on it and serve. Enjoy the stuffed Masala Baati with some green chutney.Read More
- 2 tsp ghee
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- ½ onion
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp red chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- ½ tsp dried mango powder
- 50 gm paneer
- 1 bowl green peas
- 200 gm whole wheat flour
- 50 gm semolina
- 1 tbsp ghee
- ¼ tsp carom seeds
- Procedure to make Masala Baati: In a heated pan add ghee, ginger paste, water and stir it well.
- Add chopped onions, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, dried mango powder and mix it well.
- Add green peas and mix it.
- Add crushed paneer and toss it.
- In a bowl add whole wheat flour.
- In the pan add semolina and let it cook until it turns light brown.
- In the wheat flour add salt, ghee, cooked semolina, milk and prepare a dough and let it rest for 10 -15 minutes.
- Make small balls of the dough and stuff it with the filling.
- Bake the Masala Baati in an oven at 180' C for 12 - 15 minutes.
- To add a smoky flavour cook the baati on the sigdi.
- In a bowl add ghee and dip the Baati in it.
- To garnish Masala Baati pour ghee on it and it is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.