Marzipan Bites By Ripu Daman Handa
Simple almond rich marzipan treats for Christmas celebrations.Read More
- 1 tbsp almond powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tbsp rose water
- 1 tsp saffron water
- 1 cup condensed milk solid
- icing sugar
- oil as required
- khus syrup
- In a bowl add almond powder, vanilla essence, rose water, saffron water, icing sugar and condensed milk.
- Mix well to form a dough.
- Apply some oil to your palm and make small roundels of the dough. Coat with icing sugar.
- Refrigerate the roundels and allow them to set.
- Garnish with khus syrup, chopped almonds, walnut and pistas.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.