Marshmallow Toffee Apples By Gautam Mehrishi
Marshmallow Toffee Apples
You've heard of toffee and caramelized apples, now have them with marshmallows.Read More
- For marshmallow
- 1 cup castor sugar
- 1 glass hot water
- 2 tbsp liquid glucose
- For toffee apples
- 2 cups castor sugar
- 1 apple
- 3 tbsp agar agar
- 2 eggs white
- Heat castor sugar in a pan, add hot water, liquid glucose, add sugar and mix well.
- In a bowl whisk eggs white and slowly add sugar mixture.
- Spray olive oil on a non-stick tray.
- Put in the batter, refrigerate marshmallow for 2 hours.
- Cut apple into curvy dices pieces.
- Add castor sugar in another pan and caramelize it.
- Prick apple pieces on satay stick.
- Coat the apple pieces with caramelize sugar and put them into ice water.
- Take out marshmallow and cut them square and coat with icing sugar.
- Prick a toffee apple over each marshmallow piece.
- Sprinkle white pepper powder.
- Serve with fresh peppermint leaves.
Explore our Popular Stories.