You've heard of toffee and caramelized apples, now have them with marshmallows.Read More
- For Marshmallow
- 1 cup Castor Sugar
- 1 glass hot water
- 2 tbsp Liquid Glucose
- For Toffee Apples
- 2 cups Castor Sugar
- 1 Apple
- 3 tbsp Agar Agar
- 2 Eggs white
- Heat Castor Sugar in a pan, add hot water,liquid Glucose and mix well, add sugar.
- In a bowl whisk eggs white and slowly add sugar mixture.
- Spray olive oil on a nonstick tray.
- Put in the batter.
- Refrigerate Marshmallow for 2 hours.
- Cut apple into curvy dices pieces.
- Add castor sugar in another pan and caramelize it.
- Prick apple pieces on satay stick.
- Coat the apple pieces with caramelize sugar and put them into ice water.
- Take out Marshmallow and cut them square and coat with icing sugar.
- Prick a toffee apple over each Marshmallow piece.
- Sprinkle white pepper powder.
- Serve with fresh peppermint leaves.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.