Marble Cake By 025 Dhanashree Redij
It's so tasty and spongy cake. It's the blend of vanilla and chocolate flavour. In this I have baked of maida but instead you can make it by using wheat flour. Its very easy and quick cake which can be made by anyone. There's no need of oven to bake so it's easy for everyone to do. Will love it!Read More
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 cup maida
- 1 tspn baking powder
- 1/2 tspn baking soda
- 1/2 tspn vanilla extract
- 2 tspn cocoa powder
- In a bowl take 1/2 cup oil.
- Get 1/2 cup sugar and grind it then sieve that powdered sugar in the oil blend it nicely for 1 minute .
- Add 1 TSP vanilla extract in that.
- Take 1 cup maida ,1 tspn baking powder,1/2 tspn baking soda and mix it well while seiveing itself and mix it with the before batter of oil and sugar .
- Add 1/2 cup milk in that and get the batters consistency not too thick or thin if needed add 1-2 tbsn milk.
- Then separate the batter in 2 equal parts.
- In one part add 2 tspn cocoa powder and 1-2 tspn milk for better consistency.
- It's optional if you love dryfruits add dryfruits in white colour batter.
- Take the cake tin grease it with oil and maida .
- Take the pan (kadaand pour some sand or salt on it and on the gas on medium flame.
- Now take the greased tin and start putting both the batter with spoon equally in proper layers.
- After completing this take a toothpick and just make the design by pulling the toothpick from outer egde to center.
- Keep it on pan and then bake it for 35-40 mins on medium flame.
- Check it after 30 mins with toothpick.
- Get the tin down and get it cool down properly for half hour and then just tap the back and your yummyanad spongy cake is out.