Mapple Sponge Cake By Maria Goretti
Mapple Sponge Cake
Who said maple is just reserved for pancakes! Broaden your horizons and learn to make a steamed Maple Sponge Cake from Maria Goretti in this episode of I Want To Bake Free.Read More
- 150 gm all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp soda bicarb
- 1 tbsp milk powder
- 50 gm softened butter
- 150 gm brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 70 ml vegetable oil
- 2-4 tbsp maple syrup
- 3-4 roasted melon seeds
- In a bowl add refined flour, baking soda, baking powder, milk powder and mix it.
- In another bowl add softened butter, brown sugar and whisk it.
- Add eggs and whisk it.
- Add vanilla essence and mix it.
- Add oil, maple syrup and whisk it.
- Add the flour and make a batter.
- Put foil around the baking tray.
- Add batter in it, add roasted melon seeds and bake it in a preheated oven at 180' C for 35 - 40 minutes.
- To garnish add maple syrup and yummy Maple sponge cake is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.