Mantu By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Mantu, a type of savoury steamed dumplings from Mongolia. The dumplings are stuffed with a tasty soya filling, and smoked yogurt is poured over them. These dumplings are downright yummy and are a nice addition to your party starters.Read More
- 1 cup soaked and minced soya chunks
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 10 gm finely chopped fresh coriander
- 3 tbsp yogurt
- 1 tsp butter
- 3 wonton skins
- 50 gm tomato sauce
- 1 tbsp boiled black chickpeas
- 1 tsp finely chopped raw garlic
- to taste crushed black pepper
- mint powder for garnish
- In a bowl, add soya chunks, chopped onion and mix it well.
- Add salt as per taste, crushed black pepper.
- Add chopped coriander leaves and mix it well.
- In a bowl, add yoghurt, salt as per taste, crushed black pepper and mix it well.
- Add coal, butter and cover it with a lid.
- Apply water o wonton sheets. Stuff the sheet with the filling and seal it.
- Steam the dumplings.
- In a bowl, add tomato sauce, black chickpeas, salt as per taste, chopped garlic, crushed black pepper and mix.
- Add the tomato sauce in a plate. Add the Mantu.
- Serve with the smoked yoghurt.
- Garnish with mint powder and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.