Manipuri Singju By Pankaj Bhadouria
Manipuri Singju is a salad made with healthy vegetables. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria’s Manipuri Singju made with special and unique vegetables is a wholesome and tasteful salad.Read More
- 1/2 cup nakupi leaves
- 1/2 cup shredded cabbage
- 1 tbsp julienned ginger
- 7 - 8 basil leaves
- 1/2 cup raw papaya
- 7 - 8 yuna root
- 1 tbsp roasted gram flour
- dry red chillies as per taste
- 1/2 tbsp ground perilla seeds
- pink salt as per taste
- For garnish
- dry red chillies
- olive oil
- In a bowl, add nakupi leaves, shredded cabbage, julienned ginger, basil leaves. Add sliced raw papaya, Yuna root.
- In another bowl, add roasted gram flour, dry red chillies as per taste. Add ground perilla seeds, pink salt as per taste and mix it well.
- To the salad, add the dressing and toss it nicely. Garnish with dry red chillies, olive oil and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.