Mango Yoghurt Parfait
Its a healthy breakfast recipe, easy to make and an immunity booster, that provides the necessary nutrition that we all have been missing while binge eating this entire lockdown. The clever blend of flavours & beautiful presentation is love at first sight and delves a person to relish it even more.Read More
- 1 mango(in the form of pulp)
- 1cup granola
- 1 cup pomegranate (deseeded)
- 1 cup yoghurt(hung curd)
- 2tbsp honey
- 1tbsp chia seeds/soaked sabza seeds
- 1tsp lemon juice
- 3-4 mint leaves
- Peel a mango and blend it into pulp .
- add chia seeds and lemon juice and blend again to a thicker consistency.
- take yoghurt in a bowl and add honey and whisk well.
- now in a wine glass, Carefully layer all the ingredients as shown in the picture.
- Pour deseeded pomegranate to start with .
- Top it up with the whisked yoghurt.
- Add a layer of granolas.
- Add the mango salsa in a fine layer.
- Repeat the same layering procedure according to the height of your glass.
- Top it ip with honey and mint leaves.