Mango Sweet and spicy Pickle
Its katha meetha pickle and Odishas best dish.Read More
- 2 kacha Aam, 1/2 Tspoon Methi,1/2 Tspoon Musterd Seeds,1Tspoon Jeera. 2 Sukha mirchi, 50grm Sugar/Gudd.Curry patta, Dhania patta. 2 Tspoon Refine Oil. 1/4 tspoon Haldi and chilli npowder.
- First cut the mango with 1 cm size without peeling the maho.ThenTake a Pan Make it Hot and add 1/2 tspoon of Jeraa and methi and Sarso.and add 3 sukha mirchi.with in 2 miniut just fry in normal flame for making this ingredian as powder. And after that grinding all dried ingrefian which is fried in pan.
- Nest in tha pan add 2 tspoon oil.
- After worm the oil add 1/2 tspoon Methi,Sarso,jeera and curry patta.
- After 1 mint add the cut mango pieces in it.
- Add the chilli and haldi powder in it.
- Frying it on low glame 3 yo 5.miniust until the color of the mangoes change.
- After that add 1/2cup of water.
- Then boil it low flame .
- After boiling 2 miniut add sugar and salt taste wise.
- After adding sugar fried until the thickness come out.
- When the thickness come then slow the gas or stove then add some Dhania pattar.