Mango Sunrise By Shraddha Deshpande
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 5
Serves as a quick healthy and yet so tasty breakfast recipe. Can be used as a healthy dessert option too!Read More
- 1 Mango
- 4 tbsp oats
- 1/2 cup cornflakes
- 1 glass of milk
- a pinch of saffron (optional)
- 1 to 2 tbsp honey
- 2-3 chopped almonds
- some raisins
- 1/4 tsp cardamom powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- peel and chop the mango into pieces. cut and keep aside a round shaped mango slice for garnishing.
- In a pan, heat milk. Add cardamom powder cinnamon powder, roasted oats, mango slices, saffron, rasins, and chopped almonds.
- Let it boil until it thickens a bit and then turn the flame off. Now add cornflakes and honey and stir well.
- Serve in a bowl. For garnishing you may use chopped almonds and the mango slice.