Mango Sevaiyya Parfait
Summer can't b complete without mango recipes! Desi humble Sevai kheer made gourmet with a parfait style presentation with fresh mango pulp,Sabja seeds for coolant. Adding mango for flavour and sweetness so less added sugar needed. Can be had as a breakfast too instead of overnight oats or cereals.Read More
- Roasted Vermicelli / sevaiya 15-20 g
- Any kind of Milk 150-200ml
- Fresh Mango pulp 3-4 Tb
- Crushed Digestive Biscuits 2-3 Tb
- Sweeter of choice(sugar/jaggery/coconut suga- to taste .
- Sabja/falooda/ basil seeds 1tsp
- Nuts/mango pieces/ mint for garnish
- Protein powder(optional)
- Soak Sabja seeds in little wateLet them swell properlKeep aside.
- Prepare vermicelli kheer as routine.. keep it little thicker (add less miland let it coowe have used mango flavoured vermicelli you can use anAdd less sugar as mango pulp adds sweetnesWe need natural sweetness to make it healthieYou can also add protein powder to iTo make more healthy!.
- In a bowl, layer the crushed biscuits, then soaked Sabja, then thick cool kheer, mango pulRepeat the layers . Top with pulp and nuts, chopped mango pieces, mint leaves for garnisLet it chill before serving.