Mango Rose Cake By Dnyaanadaa Kulkarni
Mango Rose Cake
The amrakhanda which we apply on the top gives a bit sour taste to the cake. So the cake doesn't become too sweet but has a hint of sourness with fresh mango slices on top.Read More
- 1 cup alphonso mango cubes
- 3/4th cup sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 2-3 drops yellow food colour
- 2 cups maida
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup chilled amrakhanda
- Thin mango slices
- Put mango cubes and sugar in a grinder and mango puree.
- Take the mango puree in a bowl and oil, yellow food color and vinegar to it.
- Mix the ingredients well.
- Put all the dry ingredients in a siever and sieve.
- Again mix all the ingredients.
- Put milk and again mix the ingredients using cut and fold method till no lumps are remaining.
- Grease the microwave bowl well with oil and pour the batter and keep it in a microwave for 2 mins.
- After 2 mins remove the cake from microwave and check if the cake is properly baked.
- Now let it cool for a while and then remove the cake on a plate.
- Apply the chilled amrakhanda on the top of the cake.
- Arrange the mango slices on the top to form a rose.
- Start from the centre of the cake and cover the top with slices.