Mango Rabri with Besan tart
Mango Rabri With BesanTart is simple, grain-free & gluten-free tart crust made with chickpea flour, mango, dryfruits.this recipe makes for a good sweet breakfast or evening dessert.this is also a vegan recipe for making mango pie. It is si delicious and mouthwatering.Read More
- for tart
- 1 cup Besan flour
- 1/2 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 2tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 3 tbsp cold water
- 1/2tbs baking powder
- Ingredients_Mango Rabri
- Mango rabri
- 1/2 litre Milk
- 50 grams Honey
- 1 tsp Cardamom powder
- 1/2 cup Mix dryfruits
- 1 1/2 cup Mango purie
- 7-8 Keshar threads soaked in milk
- For tart -- In a medium bowl, whisk together the besan, coconut flour, baking powder, honey and salt. Add the water ; using my fingers, work the butter into the flour mixture until completely blended .
- Evenly press the dough into the bottom and sides of a 8pie plate, crimping edge, if desired. Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 1 hour or freeze for 20 minutes.
- Now, Preheat oven to 180 degree for 5 minutes the crust is ready for use in baked tart. It bake it 180 degree for 20 minutes.tart Cool at 10 minutes. Then we prepared mago rabri...
- For mango rabri--Boil the milk in wide open heavy bottom pan Lower the flame and simmer it for around 70 mins till it reduces to 1/3 of it.Just stirring in between so that it don’t get stick at the bottom of the pan Once done add cardamom powder, kesar soaked in milk and honey mix it well.
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios Mango rabri is ready, put it into the freeze for couple of hours and chill it.
- Assemble--Then pour the mango rabri batter into the tart crust. Decorate the mix dryfruits, kesar thread, and rose petales.
- On a large sheet of lightly floured, roll out the remaining dough disk into a 12-inch round about 1/8 inch thick. Using star pie cutters, and make rows of cutouts in the dough, the cutouts for decorating.
- Brush the underside of the leaf cutouts with oil wash and gently press them onto the edges of the piecrust, overlapping the star slightly. Bake for 10 minutes mins and allow to cool.thebn put it freeze and completely freeze.
- Remove the mango Rabri from the freeze and serve it chilled in tarts.