Mango Payasam Panacotta By Rakhee Vaswani
Mango Payasam Panacotta
Mango Payasam Panacotta is a layered payasam and mango puree. This drink is perfect for hot summer days. It is also garnished with crunchy almonds to give it a flavour. Treat yourself Mango Payasam Panacotta with the goodness of a lot of dry fruits.Read More
- 1 cup split yellow gram
- ½ ltr milk
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 tbsp ghee
- 50 gm refined flour
- 25 gm chilled butter
- ½ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup chopped nuts
- ½ cup jaggery
- ½ cup fresh cream
- 3 tsp gelatin
- 1 cup mango puree
- water as required
- In a heated pan add yellow gram split and roast it.
- In a heated pan add milk, cardamom powder and let it cook.
- To the dal add butter and keep stirring.
- Add water and mix it.
- In a bowl add flour, chilled butter and crumble it.
- Add desiccated coconut, brown sugar, chopped nuts and mix it.
- On a silicon, mat add the crumble and bake it in pre-heated oven at 150' C - 160' C for 15 - 20 minutes.
- To the kheer add dal, jaggery, fresh cream and mix it.
- Chill the dal payasam in the refrigerator.
- Add gelatin to the chilled dal payasam and mix it.
- Add the mixture in a glass and refrigerate it.
- To the mango puree add gelatin and mix it.
- Layer the glass with mango puree and refrigerate again.
- Add two layers of dal payasam and mango puree to the glass.
- Add baked crumble over it.
- For garnish add mint leaves and Recipe mango payasam is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.