Mango mousse cake By Pratibha Shikhare
Mango mousse cake
It is 3 layer dessert consisting of cake, mousse and jellyRead More
- For cake- 200 gms flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup Powdered sugar
- 1 tsp Vanilla essence
- Milk as required
- For mousse- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1 cup White chocolate ganache, 1 tbsp gelatin (bloomed)
- 2 tbsp mango puree
- For jelly - 1/2 cup mango puree
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 cup Water
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Whipped egg whites and yolks in different bowls.
- Added sugar and vanilla essence to yolks and added yolks to whipped egg whites .
- In an another bowl, mixed all dry ingredients.
- Mixed everything together and added milk as required .
- Baked at 180° C in a preheated oven.
- For mousse- add white ganache, mango puree, 1 tbsp bloomed gelatin to whipped cream.
- For jelly- boil sugar and water add bloomed gelatin and mango puree.
- For layers - grease time with butter add jelly and let it sit for an hour or one.
- Then add mousse and cake over it and let it sit in refrigerator for 4-5 hours.
- I've my YouTube channel "Pravya's Food Diaries". I've uploaded the video of this dessert on my channel too on 10th march 202So that you can get a visual representation of it.