Mango ka sattu teera. By Vandana Gupta
Mango ka sattu teera.
Mango ka Sattu teera is very light and easily digestible. It quenches thirst, cools the body, and gives instant energy, especially in the summer. It is good for acidity, urinary tract infection, skin disorders, and heat-induced headache.It is the most traditional drink of my sasumom side.Read More
- Jau sattu-2 ts
- Gond ka teera(soaked overnight)-2 ts
- Mint leaves-9-10 +for garnish
- Salt-to taste aste
- Sugar-2 ts
- Mango-1/2 cup +few chopped pieces for adding in glass
- Bhuna jeera powder-1/4 ts
- Water-2 cup
- Ice cubes-1/2 cup
- Lemon juice-of one lemon
- For garnish-mint leaves
- For garnish-eddible flower
- Take a mixer jar and put some ice cubes in it.
- Now put chopped mangoes.
- Now put jau sattu.
- Now put mint leaves and water.
- Now add salt, sugar and bhuna jeera powder.
- Now churn it and blend all ingredients.
- Now take out the drink in jar.
- For serving take glass.
- Now add 2 ice cubes in it.
- Now add few chopped mangoe pieces.
- Now add soaked gond ka teera.
- Now add the prepared drink.garnish with mint leaf and eddible flower.