Mango ice-cream By Suryakala
It is homemade made it only 6 ingredientsRead More
- 400gm thick cream milk, 150gm milkmaid, 2 teaspoon sugar,1kg sliced mangoes, 2 teaspoon milk powder and nuts for garnish.
- Take 1 litre milk and reduce it upto 400gm until it get into thick cream milk.
- Cut the mangoes into small dices.
- Now in a blender add prepared thick cream milk, sliced mangoes, milkmaid, sugar and milk powder and blend it.
- Take all the mixture in a bowl garnish it with chopped nuts and freeze it for atleast 6 hours.