Mango flower Cake By rucha vision
Mango flower Cake
Icing contains a flowerly arrangement of fresh alphonso mangoes.Every layer is filled with frosting and mango ganache.Read More
- 2 cups of Refined flour
- 2 pinches of salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup mango puree
- big mango pieces
- icing and frosting
- Sieve all the dry ingredients including baking soda.
- Add oil,vanilla essence and 1 egg at a time to blend.
- After the batter is ready ,grease a pan and pour the batter in it.
- bake it in a pre-heated oven for 25-30 mins at 180.
- After the cake is ready cut it into 3 layers and apply honey water on each layer.
- Apply frosting and mango ganache with every layer placed on the top of the other.
- Take mango pieces and arrange them in a flowerly texture.