Mango Flavoured Ghavan Rolls with Mango Coconut Stuffing By Nikita Gujar
Mango Flavoured Ghavan Rolls with Mango Coconut Stuffing
Satkapyache Ghavan is a traditional rice flour crepe often made in Konkani households of Maharashtra. Ratnagiri and Malwan are a major subset of Konkan region in Maharashtra and our food customs are very similar in this region. Here I have made filling majorly with Mango.Read More
- For stuffing - 1 cup fresh grated coconut, 1 cup mango pulp, 1/2 cup sugar
- For Ghavan ( Pancake- 1 cup overnight soaked rice, 1/2 cup mango pulp, pinch of salt, 1 tablespoon ghee.
- For garnishing - saffron and Coconut Milk Sauce
- Stuffing - In one pan add grated coconut, mango pulp and sugar and mix it welCook it till it's get thick.
- Ghavan - Make a fine paste of rice , in that add mango pulp and pinch of salt.
- Grease the pan with ghee and make a Pancakes.
- Make a rolls of Ghavan and stuff it will ready Mango Coconut filling.
- Ready Rolls serve with Coconut Milk Sauce.