Mango Fish Parcel By Maria Goretti
Mango Fish Parcel
Fish will never taste the same once you devour these Mango Fish Parcels garnished with raw mango slices and chopped coriander springs. Fish lovers especially will love this tangy, lip-smacking dish.Read More
- 500 gm basa fish
- 2 tbsp schezwan sauce
- 2 tsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp mustard paste
- 1 tsp chopped ginger
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- crushed black pepper
- 1 stalk lemongrass
- 1 slice raw mango
- chopped coriander springs
- 1 tsp vegetable oil
- Cut the big piece of foil into two and place a butter paper on it of the same size.
- Cut the basa fish fillet into two.
- Into the bowl add the fish, schezwan sauce, soy sauce, mustard paste, chopped ginger, lemon juice, crushed black pepper, salt and mix it and let it rest.
- Crush the lemongrass and place it on butter paper, add marinated fish, sliced raw mango, chopped coriander leaves, oil, soy sauce and fold it.
- In a baking dish add water, add packed fish and bake it in a preheated oven at 225' C for 7 - 8 minutes and hot Mango fish parcel is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.