Mango delight By Hemlata Sethia Sirohia
Just 5 simple ingredients and the dish is ready in a ziffyRead More
- 1cup cheena
- 1/4 cup malai
- 1/4cup sugar
- 1 large mango
- 1tbsp pistachios finely chopped
- 1cup biscuit crumbs
- 2 tbsp melted butter
- Make cheena or paneer at home preferably with full cream milk.add the malai and sugar and blitz it in a mixie for a smooth mixture.
- Add butter to the biscuit crumbs and layer it in a serving glassware.let this set in the fridge for half an hour.
- Layer with cheena mix and then one layer of mango.repeat with another layer of cheena mix and mangoes.
- Sprinkle pistachios and let this set in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Enjoy the delicious desert.