Mango cream crunch By Gagana kulkarni
Mango cream crunch
It is crunchy inside , creamy outside and yummy from all the sidesRead More
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- mango pulp - 1/3 cup
- mango essence - 1/4 tsp
- plain flour - 1 1/2 cup
- powdered sugar - 1/4 cup
- baking powder - 1/2 tsp
- baking soda - 1/4 tsp
- food colour- pinch
- Non chilled fresh cream - 1/2 cup
- mango purée 1/3 cup
- Mango essence 1/4 tsp
- food colour - pinch
- Tutti fruity
- salt pinch
- In a bowl take milk add mango pulp,mango essence in it and mix it well.
- sieve plain flour, powdered sugar ,baking powder, baking soda salt and food colour .
- Make a dough out of it and roll it cut it.
- And bake it for 40 - 45 minutes in a kadhai .
- For the coating take Fresh non chilled cream , mango purée , mango essence and food colour in a bowl and mix it well .
- After the cookies cooled down dip them in the mango cream and freeze it till 1/2 hour .
- when freezed garnish it with tutti fruity and cherries .
- your mango cream crunch is ready .