Mango coconut chocolate truffle
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 3
It is an enticing summer dessert with a perfect blend of tastes of chocolate with mango and it tastes heaven when served with coconut creamRead More
- 1cup mango pulp
- 1 cup grated coconut
- 1/2 cup condensed milk
- 12 chocolate cream biscuits
- 1 teaspoon chocolate ganache or chocolate syrup
- 1 teaspoon milk
- 1/2 cup coconut cream to serve
- Crush chocolate biscuits in a mixer grinder and make a fine powder.
- Add chocolate syrup and milk and make dough of it.
- Then make small size chocolate balls from it and refrigerate for about an hour .
- Now in a pan add the grated coconut and saute it for a while to take off the excess moisture from it.
- Take it off the flame and keep it asid.
- Now add the mango puree to the pan on low flame and stir it continuously till it thickens .
- Now add the grated coconut and mix it well.
- After that add the condensed milk and mix it too.
- Now take it off the flame and let it cool.
- When it cools down take a small portion of it and flatten it on your palm and then keep the chocolate ball on it and cover it completely with the mango coconut mixture .
- Mango coconut chocolate truffle is readServe it with chilled coconut cream .