Mango Coco Smoothie By Gautam Mehrishi
Mango Coco Smoothie
Mango is a summer fruit. Chef Gautam Mehrishi uses this fruit along with some simple ingredients like dates, peaches and carrots to make a smoothie that helps you beat the heat. This summer drink is a must try recipe.Read More
- 1 peeled mango
- 1/2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp palm jaggery
- pinch of turmeric powder
- 2 tbsp coconut milk
- 1 mango and 1 peach
- 80 - 100 grams seedless dates
- 1/2 glass orange juice
- 1 cup diced carrot
- 1 - 1 1/2 cup cream
- 2 tsp chia seeds
- mango and peach slices for garnish
- Peel the skin of the mango. Chop the peach into pieces.
- In a heated pan, add the chopped peach, seedless dates and it melt. Add orange juice and mix it.
- In another heated pan, add diced carrots and let it caramelise. Add cream and mix it. Add chia seeds and mix.
- In a smoothie blender, add chopped mango, dates and peach mixture. Add cocoa powder, palm jaggery and blend it. Add carrot mixture, turmeric powder and blend it again.
- Add the smoothie in a bowl and mix it. Add coconut milk and mix it.
- Add the smoothie in a glass. Garnish it with slices of peach and mango slices and Mango Coco Smoothie is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.