Mango Chia Pudding
A perfectly sweet and delicious pudding is just a few ingredients away. Treat yourself with this recipe of Mango Chia Pudding by Chef Gautam Mehrishi. This pudding is healthy and also doubles up as a breakfast or dessert. Served with pieces of mango, layered with pudding and garnished with grated dark chocolate will surely leave you drooling.Read More
- 1/2 cup melon seeds
- 2 cup soy milk
- 1//2 cup pistachio
- 1 peeled mango
- 1/4 tsp coffee powder
- 1 tsp chia seed mixture
- 150 grams dark grated chocolate
- 1/2 cup dry ice
- mint leaves and mango slices for garnish
- Cook chia seeds in soya milk and make a paste of it.
- In a heated pan, add melon seeds, pistachio and let it roast. Add soy milk, mango and let it boil. Chop another piece of mango into pieces. Add coffee powder and mix.
- Add the pudding in a bowl. Add dry ice and mix it.
- Add the chopped mango in a glass. Add chia seed mixture, grated dark chocolate. Add the pudding in the glass. Add another layer of grated dark chocolate. Add mint leaves, slices of mango to garnish and Mango Chia Pudding is ready to serve.
Explore our Popular Stories.