Mango and Wheat Kheer
Mango lovers, here is a recipe of a kheer with mango and wheat that you ought to try.Read More
- ingredients for mango and wheat kheer 2 tbsp butter
- 1 cup overnight soaked and boiled wheat
- 1/4 cup grated coconut
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 2 - 3 tbsp condensed milk
- 3 - 4 tbsp mango pulp
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- silver leaf for garnish
- Melt butter in a saucepan. Add wheat (overnight soaked and boiled) grated coconut and milk.
- Keep mixing until the wheat absorbs the milk.
- Add condensed milk, mango pulp and poppy seeds. Mix it well and cook it for 5 minutes.
- Serve it hot to enjoy the flavours of mango kheer.
- For strawberry slush: Blend strawberries and strawberry syrup in a blender.
- After blending it pour it into a bowl.
- For the plating: Transfer the kheer into a bowl.
- Garnish it with a silver leaf and rose petals. Serve it with strawberry slush.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.