Mandua Brownies By Pankaj Bhadouria
Mandua is a particular type of millet that is predominantly cultivated in Uttarakhand. This millet is vegan as well as gluten-free. Chef Pankaj Bhadouria uses the Mandua flour to make delicious brownies.Read More
- 1 cup finger millet flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup brown sugar powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp ground almond
- 60 grams dark cooking chocolate
- 1/2 cup extra virgin coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1/2 cup walnuts
- In a bowl, add finger millet flour, cocoa powder, brown sugar powder, baking powder, ground almond and mix it well. Melt the dark chocolate on a double boiler.
- In another bowl, add extra virgin coconut oil, vanilla essence, eggs and mix it well. Add buttermilk and mix it well. Add the melted chocolate and mix it well.
- Mix the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients. Dust the walnuts with flour, add it in the mixture and mix it well.
- Add the batter in a greased tin. Garnish the walnuts and bake it in the preheated oven at 180'C for 25 minutes.
- Cut the brownies into pieces and serve.
Popular Recipe Blogs
Explore our Popular Stories.