Manchurian By Manju tarachand
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 4
My daughters favourite appetizerRead More
- 2cup chopped cabbage
- 1 carrot grated
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 2tbsp corn flour
- 1/2tsp salt
- 1/2 cup maida
- 2 tbsp water
- oil for deep fry
- 2 tbsp oil
- 2 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 4 tbsp spring onions, chopped
- 1/4 onion , finely chopped
- 1 green chilli , slit
- 1/2 capsicum , cubes
- 1 tsp chilli sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp vinegar
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp tomato sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper powder
- Firstly take 2 cup chopped cabbage and 1 grated carrot.
- 1/2 tsp chilli powder,1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste,1/2 tsp salt,1/2 cup maida and 2 tbsp corn flour.
- combine and prepare a soft dough .
- deep fry cabbage balls in hot oil .
- in a large kadai heat 2tbsp oil and saute 2 cloves garlic .
- Saute 2 tbsp spring onions,1/4 onion and green chilli .
- add 1/2 cup capsicum and saute well.
- add 1 tsp chilli sauce,2tbsp soya sauce,2tbsp vinegar,2tbsp tomato sauce,1/4bsalt and 1/4Tsp pepper.
- saute on high flame till sauce thinkens.
- add fried cabbage balls and mix gently.
- finally cabbage manchurian is ready to serve by garnishing with chopped spring onions .