Managlorean samosa By vaibhav rodrigues
It is evening snacks. And it can enjoy with hot tea or coffee.Read More
- 4 potatoes
- 2 green chillies
- 2 tps ginger and garlic paste
- 1 big onion
- 1 tbs red chilli powder
- 1/2 tbs garam masala
- 4-5 spanich leaves
- 2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tbs cumin seed
- Salt to taste
- 1 tbs oil
- Water for dough
- 1 tbs grated raw mango
- Oil to fry
- First prepare the dougTake 2 cup all purpose flour, add cumine seed and mix it welAdd oil and add water as required to make smooth dougAnd keep it for 15 minute.
- Boil the potato with salt as per taste and mash them .
- In a pan put some oil, add onion and fry till golden brown then add ginger garlic paste and green chillie.
- Add red chilli powder and garam masal.
- Now add spanich and raw mango and add little water only if it stick to the pan and add salt as per taste .
- Now add potatoes and mix the filling wel.
- Now make the dougCut them into equal parts.
- Now roll the dough to chapati size and make it equal parts by cutting in the centr.
- Now make the cone shape by applying some water and add fillings and seal the both sid.
- Now pre heat the oil to the medium flamAnd add the samosa and fry them in medium flamTill it fry well.
- Transfer the samosa to the plate .
- Now serve the samosa with green chutne.