Malvani Prawns Tava Fry By Nikita Padave
Malvani Prawns Tava Fry
Winner - Your Recipe Contest Week 1
One of the authentic Malvani style Prawns recipes that I learned from my uncle when I was 15 years old. It has a slight spicy kick to it, making it a perfect starter. Also, minimal ingredients are used to prepare this dish.Read More
30 mins for marination & 15 mins for cooking Mins
- 15 Prawns peeled & deveined
- 2 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp Ginger-Garlic-Green Chilli Paste
- 2 tsp Malvani Masala
- 1 tsp Red Chilli Power
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/2 Onion (fine chopped)
- 6-7 cloves Garlic (fine chopped)
- 3 tsp oil
- Coriander for garnishing
- Salt according to taste
- Clean and wash prawns properly .
- Add ginger garlic chilli Paste, lemon juice, Malvani Masala, turmeric and salt to the prawns and keep it for marination for about 30 mins.
- Take a pan (tawa) add 2 tsp oil and put marinated prawns in it. Keep stirring it until the colour changes or the prawns are slightly cooked.
- Remove the prawns in one plate.
- In the same tawa add remaining 1 tsp oil. Heat it and add fine chopped onions and garlic to it. Cook till it's translucent.
- Now add the prawns in it and let it cook until all mixture is coated properly.
- Serve with onions and garnish with coriander. You can also use mint chutney for additional flavor depending on the taste.