Malva Pudding By Ranveer Brar
Chef Ranveer Brar shares a recipe for Malva Pudding, a sweet South African dessert. This cake pudding has an apricot jam at its soft spongy interiors. This delicious pudding is rich and creamy.Read More
- 1 cup flour
- 115 gm butter
- 100 gm sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 200 ml milk
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- 2 tbsp fresh cream
- 1 tsp vinegar
- 50 ml sugar syrup
- 1 kiwi fruit
- 7 to 8 blueberries
- In a bowl, add flour, baking soda and mix it.
- In a heated pan, add butter and let it melt.
- Add sugar and let it melt.
- In a bowl, add egg and whisk it.
- Add milk and mix it.
- Add the mixture of butter and sugar.
- Add apricot jam, fresh cream and mix it well.
- Add the flour and mix it nicely.
- Add vinegar and mix it well.
- Add the batter in a mould.
- Bake it in the oven at 180'C for 40 - 50 minutes.
- Add the cake in a bowl.
- Add sugar syrup and let it soak.
- Garnish with chopped kiwi and berries.
Explore our Popular Stories.